Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
The General Manager supports Tri Star's goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability. As a member of the Tri Star Service's team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork and job knowledge.
Supervises store employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Managers are requird to be 21 years of age, have a valid drivers license, vehicle and auto insurance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED is required; food service experience is required with coffee expertise a plus; and/or equivalent education or experience in job related activities.
• Ability to speak, hear, see, walk and stand
• Ability to speak, read understand and write in English at an eighth grade level
• Ability to perform arithmetical calculations at an eighth grade level in order to be able to make change, complete shift reports and account for numbers of a variety of products
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds carrying cases of milk, juices, soft drinks, beer, oil and other merchandise
• Ability to retrieve or stock merchandise from overhead or under storage
• Ability to stock shelves and coolers
• Ability to react to a fire by lifting a fire extinguisher weighing 25 pounds and moving it to the fire area
• Ability to tolerate exposure to fuel and cleaning product fumes
• Ability to climb a stepladder to clean windows
• Ability to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash container and place in the dumpster
• Ability to stand for 8 hours or longer at a time without a break
• Ability to work at any location within a 30-mile radius of your home; a store assignment will depend on the staffing needs of our company; reliable transportation is a must as not all of our stores are on a bus line
• Good interpersonal and guest service skills
• Excellent communication/interactive skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work shifts, holidays and weekends
• Ability to treat others with dignity and respect and maintain a positive attitude
• Sincere desire for creating a “wow” experience for each and every guest
• Committed to a team effort
• Takes personal pride in what you do
• Willingness to work hard
• Ability to perform multiple tasks
• Ability to concentrate, think and learn
Position is in a convenience store setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Position is subject to working shifts, holidays and weekends.